Lithium Battery causes Fire: 2 Dead

A building was destroyed after a lithium ion battery being repaired in the first floor electric bicycle business went up in flames. Because there were many flammable substances in the store, an intense fire quickly engulfed the business. Four men managed to make it to the roof from where they were rescued by firefighters, but two men died in the building.

 

Taiwan English News is an independent publication with no corporate funding or support. If you like what you have just read, please show your support by liking or following on Facebook or Twitter, or subscribing to Taiwan English News to receive the latest news via email. Advertising queries are welcome. Share, like, or comment below.

Comment and discuss this story

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.