Mother and Son Died of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in un-Ventilated Apartment

A hot water system installed on an enclosed balcony is the suspected cause of death of a 40 year old-man and his 62 year-old mother in Hsinchu City this evening, December 22. Police and firefighters were called to an apartment on Jianmei Road at around 7:00pm after the occupants failed to respond to calls by a relative, who then went to the apartment to check on the pair. After nobody answered the door, the relative called 110. After breaking down

Read more

Couple Dies During Car Sex

New Taipei City, Chonghe District. Police were called to a scene in Chonghe City after two people were noticed motionless in a car at around 6:00pm this evening. According to Apple Daily, the BMW had been parked in the spot since Sunday evening. A man and a woman were found with the lower halves of their bodies naked. Police said the woman appears to have been giving the man oral sex when she died. The couple has been described as

Read more